Skip to content
- 1 C Mariah's Sweet & Spicy Chow Chow Relish
- 1 C shredded Asiago cheese
- 8 Medium Flour Tortillas
- 1/4t garlic powder (optional)
- Sour Cream (for topping)
- Heat a large griddle (skillet) over medium heat, spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place one tortilla in skillet and cover with a thin layer of relish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover with another tortilla
- Heat for 1-2 minutes on each side, browning until cheese is melted.
- Remove quesadilla from skillet, place on a platter.
- Cover with foil to keep warm while cooking remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges. Serve warm, topped with sour cream.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection