Skip to content
- Boneless chicken fillets
- Soppressata or pepperoni
- Provolone cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Old Bay seasoning
- White wine
- Sesame seeds
- Mariah’s Chow Chow Relish, Hot Hot Hot
- Prepare chicken breast; slice open for stuffing.
- Stuff with soppressata, or pepperoni and provolone cheese and Mariah’s Chow Chow Relish.
- Dip in egg wash, then Old Bay seasoning, sauté until cooked.
- Toss in some sesame seeds and finish off with white wine just enough to glaze pan.
- Serve with long grain rice (and or) a tomato and mozzarella cheese dish with Mariah’s Chow Chow Relish, Hot Hot Hot on the side.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection