- 1 C Mariah's Gourmet Relish
- Sautéed Chicken, Beef, or Pork
- 1 C Shredded Asiago Cheese
- 8 Medium Flour Tortillas
- 1/4t Garlic Powder (optional)
- Sour Cream (for topping)
- Heat a large griddle (skillet) over medium heat, spray lightly with cooking spray
- Place one tortilla in skillet and cover with a thin layer of relish
- Sprinkle cheese on top, with your meat of choice (optional), and cover with another tortilla
- Heat for 1-2 minutes on each side until lightly browned and cheese is melted
- Remove quesadilla from skillet, place on a platter
- Cover with foil to keep warm while cooking remaining quesadillas
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges.
- Serve warm, topped with sour cream and a dash more relish!