Mariah's Favorite Fish Dinner
Relish and seafood have a long history - it's the main component of tartar sauce. This flavorful spinach and relish topping for fish is zesty and surprising, making it a healthy dinner entree, especially with rice and squash as sides.
- Fish of choice - we like salmon or tilapia
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of diced jalapenos
- 2 Tablespoon Mariah's Chow Chow Relish: Sweet & Mild
- Lemon slice to garnish
- Bake your fish. For tilapia, 15 min on 400 degrees with a dab of butter and a squeeze of lemon juice
- Saute spinach with olive oil, 1/8 tsp of garlic powder, and 1 tsp of diced jalapenos
- After the spinach wilted, add 2T of Mariah's Relish
- Heat it thoroughly and serve with your baked fish.