Classic meatloaf with a sweet and tangy kick - perfect for sandwiches, but there might not be any leftovers of this relish meatloaf recipe.
- 1 lb. Ground Meat (we like beef and chorizo!)
- 1 c Mariah’s Sweet & Mild Relish
- 1 c Italian Bread Crumbs
- ¼ c Worchester sauce
- Salt & Pepper (or garlic pepper) to taste
- Preheat Oven to 350°.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Mariah's Relish, Worchester sauce, seasonings.
- Mix gently but thoroughly, shape and place in a loaf pan.
- Cover and bake for approximately one hour.
- Top with Mariah's Relish in your favorite flavor.
- Serve with your favorite side dish. ENJOY!
Relish what you eat!