Mariah's Stuffed Chicken
Savory and moist, this relish stuffed chicken is rich and cheesy, with a complex palette best served with simple sides.
- Mariah’s Relish
- Boneless chicken filets
- Sopressata salami or pepperoni
- Provolone cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
- Old Bay seasoning
- White wine
- Eggs to coat chicken
- Sesame seeds
- Prepare chicken breast; slice open for stuffing.
- Stuff with sopressata or pepperoni and provolone cheese and your favorite Mariah’s Relish.
- Close and if necessary, "pin" closed with a toothpick - remember to remove it!
- Dip in egg wash, then Old Bay seasoning, sauté until cooked.
- Toss in some sesame seeds and enough white wine to glaze pan.
- Serve with long grain rice (and or) a tomato and mozzarella cheese dish.