Mariah's Sweet & Hot Wings
We like this with our Sweet & Hot Relish, but feel free to use any flavor that suits your tastes! This is an absolutely delicious relish glazed wings recipe.
- 20 Chicken Wings, tips removed
- 1/2 c Mariah's Sweet & Hot Relish (or to taste)
- 1/2 c Dry Cooking Sherry
- 4 t Peanut Oil
- 1/2 c Soy Sauce
- 2 t Fresh Ginger
- 1 t Garlic Powder
- 1/2 c Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients except the relish. Turn to coat.
- Place in a shallow baking pan. Pour Mariah's Relish over the chicken
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Turn twice while baking.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until juices run clear and glaze is set.